EDRA51Visa Letter Request Form
Use the form below to request an invitation letter from EDRA to support your application for a US Visitors Visa. This form is needed to ensure the accuracy and spelling of your submitted information. A letter will be emailed back to you in PDF format.
- Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Use your own unique email address so that we may contact you directly, if the need arises.
- When you have completed the form with the proper information, press the "Submit" button.
- The completed form will be sent to EDRA for our records.
- Please allow five to seven business days for your visa invitation letter to be processed.
- Finally, you will receive a formal letter of reply via email from EDRA. Provide this letter to your embassy. If you do not receive your visa invitation letter within seven business days, or contact EDRA at email@example.com.
- The form below does not constitute registration to attend EDRA51.
- EDRA will not issue a letter of interest unless the completed “Visa Invitation Letter Request” form (below) is submitted and you are either accepted as a presenter and/or we have received payment for your conference registration.
- The invitation letter is not a substitute for your actual Visa. You must still complete the formal visa application process. There are several steps to apply for a visa. The order of these steps and how you complete them may vary at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate where you apply. Please consult the instructions available on the U.S. Embassy or Consulate website where you will apply.
- The invitation letter is for each attendee's individual use only and is not transferable. The EDRA organizers will not issue blanket, group or family letters; nor will we issue letters for individuals under the age of 18. This letter is for registered international attendees and exhibitors only.
Visa Invitation Letter Request Form