Environmental Design Research Association
49th Annual Conference Call for Proposals
Social Equity by Design
The EDRA49 Conference Committee invites you to submit your work and participate in the 2018 conference. As you plan for submission, please read the full Call for Proposals.
Submissions are welcomed in the following tracks:
- Designing Accessible Environments
- Housing Design and Policy
- Cross-Cultural Placemaking: Fostering diversity through community design
- Resilient Community Planning and Design
- Economic Development and Community Revitalization
- Emerging Design Tools: Data, Simulation and Virtual Design
- Participatory Design Strategies
- Education Design and Policy
- Other – Do you have research or a project to share, but it doesn’t seem to fit into the theme of a specific track? This track is for you.
Learning objectives and participant biographies are a required component of the submission process so that EDRA can request continuing education credits from AIA CES, EDAC, IDCEC, LA CES and APA CM.
Individuals can only participate in a maximum of three submissions total across ALL submission types. Any submissions of authors/presenters over the allowable maximum number will be disqualified.
All accepted presenters must be registered to the conference by the presenter deadline dates listed in the Call for Proposals to confirm their participation and to be included in the program.
Key Dates & Deadlines
Oct 2, 2017: Submission Deadline for Pre-Conference Intensives, Individual or Group Presentations, and Mobile Sessions
Dec 1, 2017: Submission Deadline for Display Posters and EDRA Shorts
Dec 18, 2017: Acceptance notification for Pre-Conference Intensives, Individual or Group Presentations, and Mobile Sessions
Jan 15, 2018: Authors/Presenters’ Deadline to accept presentation, register for the conference, and send any edits of proposed Pre-Conference Intensives, Individual or Group Presentations, and Mobile Sessions
Jan 24, 2018: Acceptance notification for Display Posters and EDRA Shorts
Feb 14, 2018: Authors/Presenters’ Deadline to accept, register for the conference, and send any edits for Display Posters and EDRA Shorts
Jun 6-9, 2018: EDRA49 in Oklahoma City